These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern your access to and use of the content, features, and services provided on the Clck Trck website (the “Blog”). By accessing or using the Blog, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from accessing or using the Blog.
a. By accessing or using the Blog, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Blog.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
Posting or transmitting any content that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, or infringing on intellectual property rights of others.
Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Blog’s systems or interfere with the proper functioning of the Blog.
Engaging in any conduct that could damage, disable, or impair the Blog’s servers or networks.
Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
Ownership of Content
- The content on the Blog, including but not limited to articles, blog posts, images, videos, and other materials, is owned by or licensed to us. This content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, display, perform, or otherwise use any content from the Blog without the prior written consent of the Blog’s owner.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- The Blog and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content.
- We disclaim any warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not guarantee that the Blog will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge that your use of the Blog is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the Blog or any content contained therein.
- In no event shall our total liability to you for all claims arising under this Agreement exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Blog.
Modifications and Termination
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Blog, its features, or any content at any time without prior notice. We may also terminate or suspend your access to the Blog for any reason, including a violation of this Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [United States/Florida]. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in [United States/Florida].
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By accessing or using the Blog, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, please do not access or use the Blog.